- Accessing your Google Account Step by Step Click Here
- Activate: Just get on a district Windows computer (not a Chromebook) and by pressing CNTL-ALT-DEL change your password. Hint: You can change it to the same one. If you don't know your password, ask your Chromebook Manager to reset it for you back to your Date of Birth password. Staff, call technology and we can assist with a reset.
- Staff Google Accounts use your regular district login credentials
- Student Google Accounts are first initial, last initial, student ID#@DJUSDstudents.org
- DJUSD is not using G-Mail or student email accounts
DJUSD Chromebook Care and Recommended
Basic Chromebook Care:
Chromebook with a Problem?
When you have a problem with a Chromebook, it is very important that you do a work order immediately.
- Go to the blue link (work order), and log in. http://techsupport.djusd.net
- Click on "+ NEW"
- Enter a description of the issue (as specifically as possible)
- Select DJUSD Service Desk and select Hardware under Process
- Select Chromebook and answer the remaining questions
- Please respond if you get an email asking for more information
- Put a post-it with a description of the machine and the issue on the Chromebook and place it in the lower right of cart
Want us to add an APP, Add-on or Extension for your students?
Click HERE to request a new App/Add-on/Extension in Google Apps for Education.