Enrollment and General Registration
Welcome to the 2016-2017 enrollment and registration web page.
Enrollment/Registration takes place at your ‘neighborhood’ school according to your physical home address. Please use the ‘school site locator’ feature on the district website to determine your neighborhood school. If you are not currently a Davis resident, please click here for information on the Inter District Transfer process. Please contact school sites directly for their office hours.
For more information on the application process for Da Vinci Charter Academy, please visit their website by clicking here.
For more information on the application process for Davis School for Independent Study, please visit their website by clicking here.
Davis schools are experiencing very crowded conditions. Although the neighborhood school will be taking your registration and enrollment information, it is important that parents and students are aware that there may not be space for new students at their neighborhood school this Fall. If school enrollment does exceed our capacity, you will be notified and the neighborhood school will make arrangements to enroll your student at another site.
The following district documents must be completed as part of the registration process for families currently residing in Davis.
- Registration Form (grades TK-6) / Registration Form (grades 7-12)
- Health Questionnaire
- Primary Language Form (only required for students who speak a second language other than Spanish)
- Verification of Residence
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry (Required for Incoming Transitional Kindergarteners, Kindergarteners & 1st graders)
- Oral Health Cover Letter & Form (Required for Incoming Transitional Kindergartners, Kindergartners & 1st graders)
** Please note that sites may require the completion of additional forms that are specific to their school site. Please contact the appropriate school office for more information.
In addition, the following documents are also required for registration:
- Legal verification of the child’s date of birth (Certified Birth Certificate/Passport)
- Immunization records*
- Proof of residence (Current PG&E bill or Water Bill AND lease agreement or escrow papers in parent/guardian name)
- Parent/Guardian identification (e.g., CA driver’s license, passport)
**Immunizations against certain childhood diseases are legal registration requirements. More information can be found at http://www.shotsforschool.org/immunizationlaws/ A physical examination within six (6) months of kindergarten start date is also a requirement.
Additional Registration Information for families:
- 2016-2017 School Year Calendar
- Class Size Frequently Asked Questions
- District Required Parent Notices
- Regreso a la Escuela
- Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten Registration
- La inscripción al Transición al Kindergarten y el Kindergarten
- Summer School Registration
- Davis Adult & Community Education