In accordance with Federal law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
Don't forget to apply for the Free & Reduced-price school meals. Families who qualify MUST REAPPLY EVERY YEAR for assistance. Paper applications will be available at any school cafeteria, school offices, administrative offices and at school orientations, and can be printed from FORMS menu of this DJUSD webpage.
[19.4 MB Media Audio/Video file]
[18 MB Media Audio/Video file]
In the News
Specials DJUSD Menu Items 2012-2013
- El Mejor Burrito!
- Special Chinese Lunch
- Special Indian Cuisine Lunch You've got to try this!
- Barbecue, Taco bar, Pizza Schedule- please see menus.
Elementary School Menu
Secondary School Menus
- JR High Menu May 2013
- HIGH SCHOOL Menu May 2013
- Nutrition Analysis Secondary School Menus
- HIGH SCHOOL Menu April 2013
Secondary School A la Carte
Children's Center Pre-School Menu
Special Day Care Pre-School Menu
After-School Snack Menu
Eat Healthy - Combine your entree choice with your favorite Fruit and Vegetables from your Seasonal Salad Bar, serving DJUSD's famous "Crunch Mix" leafy greens as a base, complimented with fresh vegetable and fresh fruits in season.
Or choose from our individually pre-plated or individually packed Vegetables such as Baby Carrots, or Assorted Vegetable Bites, or Hot Vegetables, or Crunch Lunch Side Salad: Nutritious and freshly packaged side salads are made with a variety of California and locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables.
Fruits: Fresh Fruit mostly organic and from local farms; or Chilled Fruit or Fruit Juice Bread & cracker basket and Milk (choice of low-fat white or chocolate) are available daily. We only serve non-fat chocolate milk that does not contain high fructose corn syrup.
Due to the popularity of some menu items, a preferred menu choice may not always be available. A bag lunch for field trips and entree choices may be pre-ordered 3 days in advance. Special entree orders are priced accordingly. Please call the Central Kitchen at 757-5389.
- The DJUSD Student Nutrition Services catering operation is geared towards meeting all the catering needs of the Davis school district community.
- Most catering events and some menu items require five days minimum notice for service.
- If you don't see what you are looking for, we will gladly work with you to meet your specific need/s and serve any dish you request.
MENU MODIFICATIONS FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES
- Children with diasbilities who require changes to the basic meal (such as supplements or substitutions) are required to provide documentation with accompanying instructions from a licensed physician.
- This is required to ensure that the modified meal is reimbursable, and to ensure that any meal modification meet nutritional standards which are medically appropriate for the child.
- For questions and assistance, please see the school nurse.