Click on links below for teaching practice resources:
Information and support for our Student Information System (SIS).
Check here for documents and links to policy regarding Internet use in instruction.
- District Email and Network Security FAQ
- Email Etiquette/Communications Memo - February, 2013
- iBoss Web Filter Memo - February, 2013
- Project-Based Learning Resources from DJUSD Staff
On the 'Net
- Blogs of Interest in Education Technology
Blogs of the Movers and Shakers
Searchable database of hundreds of standards-aligned electronic learning resources.
- California Learns - Teacher and Student Portals
Digital Media Resource subscription for all DJUSD teachers.
Resources in support of Classroom Response Systems (clickers) and other technologies.
- Creative Commons - Copyright your work, and share it!
Creative Commons is a nonprofit organization that develops, supports, and stewards legal and technical infrastructure that maximizes digital creativity, sharing, and innovation. Find tools for protecting and sharing your online creative work, whether, text, video or sound.
Is that text or video you wish to post on-line legally available to use? Check these links to make sure it is.
- Free Technology for Teachers
Blog from Richard Byrne to keep you up-to-date!
- Grants and Other Funding for Technology
Newsletters and links to money to support classrooms and teaching.
Online training and learning opportunities.
Links to subject-specific support materials.
- TechConnect 2.0
An educational technology guide that highlights the best tools for designing Common Core lesson plans that integrate
21st century skills and demonstrate various tools for producing media and engaging in critical analysis in the classroom.
From the Sacramento County Office of Education.
Links to video for instruction.
Blogs, wikis, etc. - interaction via the Internet is what Web 2.0 is all about.
Templates, rubrics, and examples of WebQuests from the university that coined the term WebQuest.