Click the logo to log in:
NOTE re: PASSWORD RECOVERY: if you enter an email address for password recovery on the login page and it does not work for you, try using a different email domain. For instance, if you first try <firstinitiallastname>@djusd.net and it doesn't work, try <firstinitiallastname>@djusd.k12.ca.us, or vice versa.
- Bookmark the Illuminate URL on your browser. Firefox or Chrome are the recommended browsers.
- For account, login or password support, email Bill Storm.
- Introduction to Illuminate video tutorial (13 min) for DJUSD staff new to Illuminate.
- To access Illuminate documentation, click the HELP menu item after logging in, or follow THIS LINK to the manual.
- If the documentation above did not answer your question regarding use of the system, email Illuminate Support
or call them at 951-739-0186 (PST).
- Visit Adapting Document Cameras for Scanning in Illuminate.
- Entering District Literacy Assessment Data into Illuminate [PDF]
The support documentation in the Illuminate system is extensive, and may be accessed from a link in the Control Panel of your IE online account. The following links of popular toics are provided here for quick access:
Illuminate support videos/pages
Log in/Log out/Change Your Password
Intro to Individual Student Profile Reports
Quick Intro to Finding Reports
Custom Report Creation
Class Roster with ELA and Math STAR
Creating Assessments Using GradeCam
Creating Assessments Without GradeCam
CST Percent Proficient Report
CST Cluster Scores - Student List
CST Multi-year Report by Course and Grade
CST Pivot Table Report by Class/Teacher